Saturday, August 13, 2011

B1A4 at Universal Studios Singapore

Reached USS at 10.45am.  Roamed around the place and took the Mini Roller Coaster, Kiddy Spinning Ride and sat around the entrance till 3pm.   The rest of the girls joined me and we went to que for Mummy Ride.

The weather was .......weird.

Scorching sun at 11am-12pm
Drizzled at 12pm-1pm
Hot sun at 1pm-2pm
Nice cooling weather at 2pm-3pm
Rained Heavily at 3pm-4pm
SUNNY at 4.15pm just before the boys reach USS .

Aww, I love how the Sun love the boys, thats why Mr Sunny came at the right time to shine the place and shoo the rain away.



I stood inside while waiting for the boys to make their entrance into USS.

Channie once again spotted me and did his famous "Rabbit Aegyo" to my camera but half got blocked by security :(


I brisk walked and took another way to find a corner where no fans are around to film the boys from afar.

 I was standing some 200 meters away trying to film at better fancam but fans ran infront of me and blocked me.   Jinyoung, Sandeul, Baro and CNU walked past me and I was still holding onto my recorder....and when Channie walked past the last, he spotted me through a gap between the security and the two girls infront of me.  

I thought he would just walk off but ....He turned back and smiled straight into my recorder.   I almost died at that moment.  I am really happy that he Dote this Nuna so much!  Channie you know Nuna dote you a lot too right? :)


First they entered the Shrek 4D :)

I waited outside and they came out 30mins later.    I once again brisk walked infront of them and Channie was walking infront.  He turned and spotted me and bowed at me.   I smiled at him and nodded and the next moment, all fans encircled around me and the boys disappeared from my view as I got blocked.

They went into Red Roller Coaster,  followed by Blue and then Red!

Channie was sitting at the right end for all rides and I could see him flapping his arms and legs with fright on the ride.





I once again went 300 meters away while the fans all waited directly outside the ride.

Positioning myself....far far distant away beside a ....dustbin to film the boys afar exiting Roller Coaster and walking over.    But Jinyoung spotted me from afar and waved a little at my direction.   (I was the only one standing there, trying to hide myself but Leader...you can really spot cameras ._.)



Then Channie spotted me again and smiled.  T_T   Channie ah, thanks for spotting me when I tried hiding away from the crowd of fans to film you guys. You never fail to amaze me by spotting me.


Then they went in to watch another Show while I roamed and took photos. Watched them exit the mini theather and watched them enter the Resturant for dinner.

I took a cab back home and had dinner and watched my fancams :) 

Channie you are the best :)

1 comment:

Ichiru Yuki said...

Onnie, you're so lucky ^.^
I love it .... :)