Saturday, August 13, 2011

B1A4 Meet & Greet 110808

We slept till quite late in MBS and went to Mount Faber as the boys are having their Press Conference there.  After which, they went for a mini photoshot at Merlion.   I was standing just directly behind the boys watching them do their photoshot.  It was just so lovely to be able to watch the boys upclose behind them. 

I stood right smack infront of the opening of the barricade without any blockage and had to good view of the boys.  We had to keep our cameras but were allowed to watch them upclose.

Channie nodded at me when he was doing his photoshoot.  My eyes were all focused on Channie while the rest of the girls beside me were playing with CNU,Baro,Sandeul and Jinyoung behind the barricades.

CNU and Jinyoung High-5 with two girls through the gaps of the barricades and those barricades almost fell. A Reer staff helped me to push the barricades back.

After Photoshoot, the boys went back to Hotel to freshen up for the Meet & Greet at Bugis Iluma 7pm.

 At the event, the boys did their famous Sprout Dance !  They never fail to make the crowd go AWW.

I stood at far back watching B1A4 did their introduction, interview and a little talk.  As well as the Hi-5 session.   I went up quite late to get my album signed as I wanted to watch the boys longer :)
 
I passed Jinyoung the Mario Mushroom bedroom slippers.

Greeted all of the boys, and requested palm to palm interlock with all the boys.

Being a Channie lover, I immediately asked "Hi Channie, you remember Nuna?"

Gongchan: Nuna!
Me: You remember?
Gongchan: Remember Nuna!
Me:  Ahh!  *showed him the little post-it note with my Name again* then took out the Swatch X Jeremy Scott Watch I bought for his birthday.
Gongchan: Woah!
Me: This is for you.

Then I placed the watch back into the paper bag and passed to him.  He received with both hands and aegyo-ed at me with my present held in both of his hands. I will never forget the sincere look in his eyes and how he held onto my present.

-

Picked up my stuffs from the hotel and headed back home.  Had an early rest for next day Showcase!



No comments: