Saturday, August 13, 2011

B1A4 Showcase 110809

We reached the Rock Auditorium very early as we had to bring our fansupport over and also sell Fan-cheering items for the day.



I bought Channie a huge Helium Happy Birthday Balloon and tie it to my bag.   And as we were arranging the fansupport and fan-cheering items,  we heard screams suddenly.


And after 2-3 minutes, the boys appeared behind of us. I was caught in surprise as we did not know that they will be reaching so early :)

Jinyoung and Baro spotted me outside Rock Auditorium and waved, followed by CNU.  Channie was busy staring at my Huge Helium Balloon beside me all the while as he walked into the auditorium.  I did not manage to see Sandeul as he walked too fast. :D
-

At 2.15pm, we got to enter for our Phototaking.  Because I was holding to so many things,  the 9 girls had positioned themselves with the members already. I was the last to join the photo.  But I am so grateful that my fren left me a spot beside Channie.

Channie immediately smiled with surprise and "Hello" at me.

Me:  Can I stand here?  *point between him and Jinyoung*
Channie:  Yes!   *Gestured to the space beside him instead of the space I pointed *

The front row girls did not bend down ...Channie and I got blocked like till our necks but I don't really bother about the photo outcome  :D  Because I got to hook onto his long right hand :)  And I was really happy that he recognized me ^^



Showcase was awesome ^^   Channie remembered my little note message telling him that I'm sitting all the way to the right First row, and asked if he could come over to wave a little to me.......so during OK performance he ran over and aegyo to my camera for 3 seconds before running back to his original Left Position.  I really love him for doting Nuna so much ^^


-

At the Private August Baby event after Showcase,  we stood behind the boys for group photo (but 70 fans in a group photo, all I could see in the photos was my huge Happy Birthday Helium Balloon, LOL, can't even see my full face in photos despite of standing at second row....the fans at first row refused to bend down).
-

We sang Channie a birthday song in Korean, took group photos and the rest of the members left except Channie.    We queued up one by one and received a little token from Channie.

I passed my Helium balloon to him and he looked at it in awe again :D  He held for 3 seconds but the staff took it away. Followed by my bunny and a little card (but it got took away before he could see it).


Channie:  "This is for you"    *look intensively into my eyes*
Me: Aww! Thank you!

Channie smiled and I left the room with my heart fluttering.   Channie is such a polite and cute dongseng ^^

No comments: